2. The fishtail or herringbone pattern is something a little different, don't forget to consider the angles of your room and where your entrances are, you can create a different look just by angling a pattern one way or another.
3. This is a fun design, you can create the look of a more traditional square design with a twist by using rectangles.
4. This brick style is a lengthier version by turning the tiles longer side up, you can also use offset square tiles in a brick style pattern that looks amazing.
5. Stack 'em up. Clean and simple, this design will guide the eye along the length of the tiles.
6. This design frames out a row of simple stacked tiles to create a look that would do well in a corridor or walkway as well as repeated across a floor.
7. Turn that brick pattern on it's side!
Voila! Rectangle glory.