1. Choose the product or products you like
2. Each product has two buttons named “ORDER SAMPLE” & “GET A QUOTE”. Click on “get a quote” button and enter the quotation page
3. On the quotation page enter the total quantity desired for each product added. Quantities are measured in square / linear footage or pieces
4. You can continue to add products to the quote by clicking on the “Continue to Shop” button.
5. On top of the page you will find a “My Quote” button separate from the “Add to Cart” button where you can view and edit your quote.
6. When you are ready to submit your quote go back to My quote Page, enter your shipping destination and billing details and click on “Submit quote Request”. At this point you will not be asked any payment information. Shipping and billing questions are asked to better estimate the shipping costs of the material. ( Please make sure to especify if your delivery is residential or commercial)
7. Once the quote is submitted our Travertine Market team will begin working on your quotation.
8. We will make sure to contact you within 1 business day and a quote will be emailed to you so you can approve the order. The quote will include a confirmation that all of the materials are in stock, an approved shipping/transportation rate and a total for your order.
CONFIRMATION OF QUOTE
Once you submit a quote we will work on getting the best transportation costs to your location. Once we get an accurate shipping rate and a confirmation that all the materials you choose are in stock we will send you a Final Estimate with a total for your order. You can expect to receive your final Estimate within 24 to 48 hours from when you submitted your quote. Once you receive the Final Estimate from us you can make sure to revise it , cancel it or approve it. If the order is to your liking you can complete the order by providing your payment.
Once payment is received we will make sure to contact you for delivery arrangements. Small orders are shipped using a regular carrier and large pallet orders using freight so it is important that all your contact information is correct during check out so the driver can schedule with you the best time for freight deliveries. If you would like your order shipped to a commercial space that has a forklift make sure to let us know so you can save money on shipping costs by avoiding a liftgate delivery.